Make the move & feel right at home in this Tuscany villa inspired home built in 2001 on a 1.5 acre block on the western side of town.
Set behind privacy hedging, this rendered brick home features 3 bedrooms plus study/4th bedroom, and is best described as an entertainer’s delight.
The kitchen is the hero of the home featuring an abundance of bench & storage space, dishwasher, corner pantry, and double space with plumbing for ice/water dispenser type fridges.
If the kitchen is the hero, then the separate deck is the trusty side-kick, being an excellent size for summer barbecues with friends & family at approx. 4.8m x 7.7m.
Other features that make this house a home are:
– Separate lounge + dining/family room, both with reverse cycle air-conditioners
– Built-in robes in all bedrooms (walk-in robe in main + ensuite)
– Large laundry with a full wall of storage cupboards
– Security system + security doors on laundry & family room
– Large poly rainwater tank
With some established landscaping there’s still plenty of scope for the avid gardener to make their mark, or simply maintain & enjoy as is.
Rarity of land size in town may see future potential for development/subdivision with Council approval.
Please note: tenants currently in place (lease exp. January 2017) so a minimum of 24-hours’ notice is required for inspections.
File photos of interior used (taken August 2015).